Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this site secure?
Yes, we have procured a third-party merchant processor (Stripe) to process all online giving on this website. Stripe adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). For more information on Stripe, please click on the link (here).
2. Are my donations private?
Yes, your financial information and donations are private. No churches or individuals from your church will have access to your financial and/or donation information.
3. Are my donations tax deductible?
Yes, this site is coordinated by the Church in Urbana which is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
4. Will I receive an end of the year acknowledgment letter for tax-purposes?
No, however, you can print your giving from the "Gift history" tab and keep for your records.
5. What name should I expect to see on my credit/bank account?
Your credit/bank account will show a gift transaction by Church in Urbana for the amount you contributed.
6. What should I do if I want to mail a donation by check?
You can make a check out to "The church in Urbana / College Training" and send it to:
Church in Urbana
PO Box 17247
Urbana, IL 61803